วันเสาร์ที่ 16 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2558

เฉลยPresent Continuous Tense

เฉลยPresent Continuous Tense

http://www.thaitestonline.com

#####เฉลยของข้อสอบคือข้อที่เป็นตัวหนา#####
1. Suchart ____________ spending his vacation in Hong Kong now. Are you ready? 
ก. is
ข. am
ค. are
ง. was
2. "You____________ on my foot" "Oh, I'm sorry." 
ก. is stand
ข. is standing
ค. are standing
ง. are stand
3. We ____________ a new house downtown. 
ก. is build
ข. is building
ค. are building
ง. are build
4. Where ____________ they meeting now? 
ก. am
ข. are
ค. am
ง. do
5. They ____________ shopping tonight. 
ก. are going
ข. is going
ค. am going
ง. be going
6. Listen! Tina ____________ the piano. 
ก. is playing
ข. is play
ค. are playing
ง. are play
7. My friends ____________to see me soon. 
ก. are coming
ข. are come
ค. is coming
ง. is come
8. I____________ with Honey now. 
ก. am speaking
ข. speak
ค. is speaking
ง. are speaking
9. The children ____________ now. 
ก. is play
ข. is playing
ค. are play
ง. are playing
10. _______ I working hard this year? 
ก. Is
ข. Am
ค. Are
ง. Do

http://www.thaitestonline.com



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น :

แสดงความคิดเห็น