วันเสาร์ที่ 16 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2558

เฉลยFuture Continuous Tense

เฉลยFuture Continuous Tense

http://www.thaitestonline.com

#####เฉลยของข้อสอบคือข้อที่เป็นตัวหนา#####
1. While you _______ a newspaper, I will be preparing our breakfast. 
ก. have read
ข. were reading
ค. read
ง. are reading
2. I expect when I get home from my business trip this weekend, the dishes ________ in the cabinets neatly. 
ก. will be sitting
ข. have sit
ค. will be sit
ง. sitting
3. hile you are reading a newspaper, I ______breakfast. 
ก. will be made
ข. will be mak
ค. will be making
ง. was making
4. A : What are you going to be doing next year at this time? B : I think___________ in a company in Taiwan. 
ก. I will be working
ข. I am going working
ค. was working
ง. I am working
5. At midnight tonight, we will _______through the forest. 
ก. to drive
ข. drove
ค. be driven
ง. be driving
6. I will be studying at the library today, when she____ back. 
ก. came
ข. is coming
ค. will come
ง. comes
7. I am sure she will be standing on the platform when train ________into the station. 
ก. pulled
ข. pulls
ค. will be pulling
ง. is pulling
8. By the time she knows the truth, she will______ you. 
ก. be loving
ข. be loving
ค. loves
ง. be loved
9. When you finish the homework, she __________ for you at the party. 
ก. go to wait
ข. was going to be waiting
ค. going to be waiting
ง. is going to be waiting
10. A : Look at all those dishes piled high in the sink. Who ___________all those dishes? B : I will do it tomorrow. 
ก. going to be washed
ข. is going to be washing
ค. is washed
ง. is washing

http://www.thaitestonline.com



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น :

แสดงความคิดเห็น